That cat knew what it did.
It probably thought it was sealing away some kind of evil
q—quietly watches documentaries in that list, see you guys in a few years…!!
- Aokigahara: Suicide Forest
- How to Mend a Broken Heart
- How Much is Your Dead Body Worth?
- I Am Alive
- The Dark Side of Porn: The Real Animal Farm
- Real Life Hannibal Lecters
- Pornography: The Secret History of Civilisation
- Louis Theroux- Extreme Love: Dementia
- Graphic Sexual Horror
- Saving Face
- Mental: A History of the Madhouse
- National Geographic: Moment of Death
- Elephant Man Autopsy
- SICK: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan
- Blood & Guts: A History of Surgery
- National Geographic: Secrets of the Body Farm
- My Flesh and Blood
- Terry Pratchett: Choosing to Die
- Bulgaria’s Abandoned Children
In no particular order, though, but these are some of my favourite documentaries, for various reasons.
I should mention that most (if not all) of these documentaries call for viewer discretion, as some do deal with topics/imagery that can be disturbing/offensive to some people.
“The weather’s nice, shall I wash that suit for you?”
Fuka [フーカ] cv: Hanamura Mitsuko 花村晃子
Heroine of this story.
Discovered by the Ozfamily while wandering the town with no memory of herself except her name.
Upbeat, lively and honest to a fault.
The girl who lost her memories.
TOP 10 GAMING RULES OF ALL TIME (by notes)
Hello number 11, Borderlands calling.